ARSUTORIA Kids n.1 – Children and teen footwear magazineArsutoria Kids n.1 has been published!
Arsutoria Kids n.1 has been published!
- Trend Forecast AW 16/17
- Love Boots: Many different inspirations come together to find the correct formula for the much-loved winter boot. As usual, the sporty and hybrid look wins, while very elegant details like satin laces or wool decorations are never missing.
- Go Guys: It’s hard to resist trendy sneakers. Not even young fashions can resist them. From here, come the more romantic, bright and colourful models which take on a slightly aggressive nature with sculpted shark-teeth soles. The boys proposals are more aggressive with a streetwear flavour coming from hand painted effects.
- Snow Queen: Structured models, almost technical find their inner sole in the range of very high and functional soles. These are combined with chic details such as fur and glitter. Metallic details definitely provide a fun option.
- Sweet little baby: The colours of the proposals dedicated to children are autumnal and “toned-down.” The bottoms are often very large and protective, while the hyper-functional straps are designed and decorated to create exclusive, original details.
- Good Night: Homewear also focuses on creating fun and very colourful proposals, as well as high-quality models with rubber soles, even daring to take a risk with warm, beautiful fur.
- Retail Analisys AW 15/16
Next winter’s distribution scenario for children’s shoes, both in-store and online, is characterised by very solid structures and warm materials. Lots of hi-top sneakers, English-style boots and metallic details.
- Collections preview SS16
A 2016 summer that relies on many metalized details and on bright and chic glitters. The sandals are very aggressive because of both the carved shark tooth soles and the very big padded straps. The sneakers are very graphic, decorated and embroidered.
Note for subscribers Subscribers can already read the magazines online and they will receive their paper copy starting from 10th of December!
Please contact us for any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org