The Made in Tuscany style of Harris Firenze arrives in MilanHarris Firenze inaugurates a new store in Milan, in via Santa Maria alla Porta, on the corner with via Magenta.

Feb 20, 2019
Posted in: , News , Uncategorized

harris-firenze-2

The new Italian store, which will join the ranks of the company’s outlet at its headquarters in Fucecchio, and the stores of Montecatini, Forte dei Marmi, extends across a surface area of 160 square metres divided between two floors. A store in a central and extremely strategic location in Milan, with which Harris Firenze aims to increase its visibility and attract an international public.

Founded in 1913 as a footwear manufacturer specialised in the production of military footwear, Harris Firenze was taken over in 1989 by the Famiglietti family. Today, it realises footwear of the highest quality for a cosmopolitan clientele. Harris Firenze also continues to manage the Nuova Osba tannery in Fucecchio, which was purchased by the Famiglietti family12 years ago.

Harris Firenze ended 2018 with a loss of 10%, caused by the loss of a historic customer that preferred to position itself in the low-cost product range. 40% of the brand’s turnover is realised in Italy, with the remaining 60% generated abroad and especially in the Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium.

In terms of foreign retail, the brand just inaugurated two new stores, one in China in Hangzhou, and the other in Romania, with another store to soon be opened in Bucharest. In the USA, instead, it is present in 8 Barneys department stores.

You might be interested in

No related news to show at this time