Steve’s: authentic eleganceWith its first collection, the brand sets its sights on luxury multibrand store distribution and a collaboration with Printemps.

Sep 11, 2017
Posted in: , News

An ardent footwear collector with more than 500 models in his wardrobe, Riccardo Grande Stevens transformed this passion into a brand destined to conquer the hearts of the most sophisticated and elegant men and women: Steve’s.

steves_scatole_5

The brand was launched in 2015 as part of a collaborative effort with Andrea Schirato and Lidia Tudisco, and it was soon transformed into a high-end men’s and women’s footwear project characterized by the following values: Made in Italy production, craft workmanship, and exclusivity.

_dsc1448_cmyn

Steve’s collections are made in the heart of the Marches district by the skilled hands of master cobblers, using only the finest materials and traditional construction methods. The proposals for the SS 2018 season are a perfect example of this: classic masculine models, like the derby, with Goodyear Welt construction techniques, a formal upper, and EVA sole for lightness and comfort. At the same time, there is the Chelsea boot and sneaker, with a raised interior base for women. The leading material is velvet in a wide and sophisticated chromatic palette that ranges from China blue to bottle green and from reddish-purple to amber, ice, and raspberry.

Steve’s footwear is distributed by carefully selected luxury multibrand stores, with its distribution entrusted to a network of agents in Italy and a showroom in Paris. For the brand’s first ad campaign, the parent company SGS Fashion Srl has decided to position Steve’s in the accessory corners of 40 carefully selected Italian stores, while also forging an important partnership with the department store Printemps. The short-term goal is to reach the breakeven point in 2019, with 60% of the turnover generated by the men’s collections and the remaining 40% by women’s.

You might be interested in

No related news to show at this time