Rescuer Boot 9300/GAJolly Scarpe presents its ultralight multi-activity boot
Jolly Scarpe spa is a worldwide leader in the design, development, and production of professional footwear for people who dedicate their lives to the protection and safety of their fellow citizens, thanks to the special characteristics of its products that include: advanced technologies, use of innovative materials, and research and development of products that keep pace with the constantly changing requirements of customers.
Among the latest proposals of the company that embrace these characteristics is the 9300/GA RESCUER BOOT model, the ultralight multi-activity boot for forest fire protection and structural fire protection, search and rescue operations, public order and civil protection. When it comes to fighting fires, in fact, the role of the fire fighter has changed over the last ten years. In addition to fighting fires, numerous Search & Rescue operations now take place on a daily basis, and accordingly these individuals require footwear that offers not only maximum protection, but also a comfort that allows them to be worn all day long.
The 9300/GA RESCUER BOOT model is EN ISO15090: 2012 fire protection certified, far exceeding the minimum standards required for this kind of high-level certification. It includes an upper made of full-grain leather, with water-repellent treatment, and a high degree of transpiration with microfiber inserts. Its CROSSTECH lining is ideal and acts as a durable barrier against penetration by external agents, with excellent breathability and water resistance for the foot.
Other characteristics include:
– New aluminium 200J safety toecap, which is very light and wider for greater comfort.
– Shock absorbing heels
– Rear and front flexors that provide greater flexibility
– Anti-abrasion protection in the toe-cap and heel areas
– Quick-release system with total opening zipper that is easy and quick to clean and a new self-blocking slider
– Soles resistant to oils, hydrocarbons, and to heat on contact (300°C), with anti-perforation inserts and excellent adherence on uneven terrain and stairs
– New tread with red cleats to monitor the wearing level of the outsole
The complete datasheet of the product can be downloaded from the company’s e-commerce site www.jollyscarpe.com.
Jolly Scarpe will be present at the A+A International Fair in Dusseldorf, from 17 to 20 October 2017, in Hall 11, stand A26.