Fly Flot: going towards an annual revenue of 18 million eurosThe merger, a youthful management team, and a focus on sports fashion.

Oct 26, 2018
Posted in: , News
Alice Migliorati

It could be the youthful management team hired by CEO Alice Migliorati, or the new vitality resulting from the merger between Leon Fly Srl and Fly Flot Srl that is conquering the world, or even the decision to focus on the sporty fashion segmenflyflot_produzione-1t, which met up with success at the last edition of MICAM. The fact is Fly Flot is experiencing a magical moment in international markets. This is above all true of Germany, France, and Belgium, where record sales have reinforced the expectation that the company will end 2018 with a revenue exceeding 18 million euros.

Using a unique formula, Fly Flot footwear combines comfort with fashion in models, where quality and meticulous attention to detail are the hallmark of Made in Italy. 90% of its production is realised through an exclusive formula of direct polyurethane injection at the company’s production facilities in Brescia: sandals, slip-ons, flip-flops, slippers, and shoes both in leather and technical materials. The other 10% is fruit of the Fly Flot research and development team in Calvisano, where models are designed using high quality materials and stitching by hand in accordance with traditional artisanal techniques with an appeal typical of “handmade” products. In this department, which accounts for 6% of the brand’s revenue, five specialists work in a department created ad hoc for the development of models that are increasingly high performance.


Fly Flot

The Fly Flot brand, founded in 1985, is the leading company in Italy in the production and marketing of clogs, […]


MICAM is the most important international exhibition event dedicated to footwear. The event, organized and sponsored by Assocalzaturifici, takes place […]

You might be interested in

No related news to show at this time