Despa was founded in 1977.
It is a young and dynamic entity that has become one of the leading distribution companies nationally and internationally. Its success is the result of the excellent quality of its products, of the constant technical updating and of its being sensitive to changes.
In 1998 Despa broadened its horizons in Romania too.
There they also deal with product distribution for the other companies of the DeGara group; with the aim of covering, besides the footwear sector, the leather sector, the clothing sector, the textile sector and any other industrial sector.
Despa offers its services on the market as a reference partner for:
– The sale of all machinery, new and second-hand, for shoe factories, leather factories, clothing along with accessories and consumables.
– Qualified assistance for repair and installing.
– Production of cutting dies (both with a pantograph and a steel blade) and brass stamps.
– Delivery and installing of complete turn-key plants.
– Training at all levels for the use and management of the machinery. Also customized training.
Their objective is to anticipate customers’ needs and offer them a complete and accurate service.