Calzaturificio Spring srl


It was founded in 1935 in Montegranaro initially with the name of Calzaturificio Fratelli Scheggia, of which Mario and Serafino Scheggia were founding partners.
In the ’60s Serafino left the company to two of his brothers, Bruno and Mario, who after a decade managed to realise the dream of many young people, that is they managed to land in the European market and international market, thus transforming the small reality of Calzaturificio Fratelli Scheggia Shoe into Calzaturificio Spring Srl.

Related news
All the news about Calzaturificio Spring srl

No related news to show at this time

More news

No related news to show at this time

Company products
See some products from Calzaturificio Spring srl

No products to display at this time